Who is this course for?
This is course is for all small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to start selling online. In the first lesson, you will be given your very own ecommerce store, set-up and ready to start selling your products online.
I created this course to get small business owners and entrepreneurs of all levels setup and selling online with ecommerce. When the course begins, you will receive your very own ecommerce store, tailored to your business, waiting for the shelves to be stacked with your products. The products you add to your store will be live and purchasable before the first lesson is over.
Your online store can sell anything
- Introduction to ecommerce
- Selling your products online
- Customising your ecommerce store
- Online payment options
- Marketing for ecommerce
- Reports and analytics for your store
- Extending the functionality of your online store
What will you get from this course?
- Your very own ecommerce store!
- Know how to add your own products to the store
- Send out automatic emails to customers
- Can be integrated with your existing website
- Option to add POS hardware to your existing store
|Course Type||Evening Course – 6pm to 9pm|
|Course Duration||3 Days of 3 hour workshops|
|Dates||Monday, May 7th, 14th & 21st|
|Course Location||Waterford Chamber, 2 Georges Street, Waterford.|
|Course Fee||€350 – includes custom-built store and course*
*hosting charges may apply
About the educator:
I’m Bryan Hurley, and I will be your educator for this course. As a teacher, I have helped over 790,000 students in over 100 countries to develop their skillsets in areas such as design, development, security, and general web technologies. I am also full-stack web developer and have developed a range of web solutions and collaborated on a number of projects for international clients over the last 7 years.
There are limited spaces available for this workshop
Signup to this course and reserve your place